Firebird C Race GX Eagle 1x
The Firebird is the no-compromise, Holy Grail of long travel mountain bikes – both an enduro bike that devours park runs and a technical climber that relishes huge lines and blazing descents. Building on its reputation as the bike for all-day missions on black diamond terrain, the Firebird features Phoenix DH-inspired long reach measurements combined with a 65-degree head angle to deliver unmatched stability and handling. For enduro racers, the tough and light Firebird’s peerless climbing traction, descending capability and instant acceleration makes this the perfect choice for the steep courses of the Enduro World Series. For park riders, the Firebird’s long front-center and short chainstay combination provides that nimble, snappy feel that encourages bold line choices while staying fully in control at World Cup speeds.
- Full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology
- Phoenix DH-influenced long and low geometry
- Short 430mm (16.95”) chainstays
- 170mm dw-link™ rear suspension with upper clevis and linkage and double wishbone rear triangle
- Fox Float Factory X2 rear shock*
- Features a 170mm Fox 36 Factory fork
- 27.5 wheel compatible, fits tires up to 2.5” wide
- Boost™ spacing front and rear
- Front derailleur compatible with Pivot’s stealth E-Type mounting system.
- 180mm rear post mounts (no adaptor required)
- Pivot Cable Port system for easy internal routing of shifters, brakes and droppers and full Di2 Integration
- Internal dropper post compatible
- Cold forged alloy linkages with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- New ultra quiet low durometer rubberized frame protection
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XL for riders between 5’4″ and 6’7
- Available colors: Red, Blue
*Build kit information comming soon.