429 Trail C Pro XO1 Eagle
There’s a dizzying range of bikes out there these days—XC, trail, all-mountain, enduro…. What if you just want a bike that rips on nearly every trail?
This is that bike. The new Trail 429 is brilliant just about everywhere. It accelerates and climbs like a cross-country bike yet more than holds its own on tough terrain.
We took the original Mach 429 Trail, completely reshaped the chassis and gave the bike a truly progressive geometry. The new Trail 429 is even more capable on technical terrain than its predecessor yet doesn’t sacrifice a thing in the quick and nimble departments.
Effortless handling, incredible power transfer and blazing acceleration are what set the Trail 429 apart from so many other trail bikes.
- Full carbon frame featuring leading-edge materials and Pivot’s proprietary, hollow core, internal molding technology
- 120mm of smooth-yet-efficient dw-link® suspension, tuned for trail handling
- Compatible with both 29 and 27.5+ wheel sizes
- Class-leading mud and tire clearance
- Ultra-short, 430mm (16.9”) chainstays make easy work of the tightest trails
- Long-and-low geometry for a confident, stable stance
- Metric-sized Fox Float DPS and DPx2 shock options
- Designed to work with 130 to 140mm-travel forks
- Fits riders between 4’11” and 6’7″
- 10-year frame warranty
|MODEL||Pro XO1 Eagle|
|SHOCK||Fox Float Factory DPS EVOL|
|FORK||Fox 34 Factory 29″ 130mm – Boost|
|HEADSET||Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridge|
|REAR DER||XO1 Eagle 12 Speed|
|SHIFTERS||XO1 Eagle 12 Speed|
|CRANKS||XO1 Eagle w/ One Up SB+ Switch Spider 32T XS, SM – 170mm, MD-XL -175mm|
|BAR||Phoenix Team Carbon 35mm – 760mm|
|GRIPS||Phoenix Team Padloc|
|STEM||Phoenix Team Enduro 35mm dia. clamp. Length: XS – 35mm, SM – 45mm, M, L, XL – 55mm|
|POST||Fox Transfer (LEV Integra for XS and SM)|
|SEAT||WTB Vigo Team|
|CASSETTE||XO1 Eagle 10-50t 12 Speed|
|WHEELS||DT Swiss 29 M1700 30mm w/ 36T star ratchet upgrade|
|WHEEL UPGRADE||Reynolds Blacklabel Enduro 29 28mm inner rim w/Industry Nine hubs|
|TIRES||Front: Maxxis Minion DHRII 29” x 2.4” TR/3C/EXO/MAXXTERRA Rear: Maxxis Minion Rekon 29″ x 2.4″ TR/3C/EXO/MAXXTERRA|
|SIZE||XS, SM, MD, LG, XL|
Reynolds Carbon 29", 29" stock wheels, 27.5+ stock wheels, Reynolds Carbon 27.5+