Mach 429SL C Boost Race GX Eagle 1x
The race proven, World Cup‐caliber, Mach 429SL Carbon is the leader of the new breed of racing full suspension. Choice of National and World Champions, selected as Best Mountain Bike at Interbike and as Mountain Bike of the Year by Bicycling Magazine, Pivot’s 100mm 29er is the bike you want for the ultimate in power transfer efficiency and technical trail mastery.
- Frame weight from 5.2lbs (2.4Kg) and sub 23lb (10.4kg) complete.
- 100mm of renowned dw-link® suspension tuned for race and trail handling.
- World Cup caliber full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology.
- Pivot’s race-winning, trail-slaying geometry.
- 29-inch wheels for the fastest laps and superior rollover in technical terrain.
- Full length internal cable routing and Shimano Di2 integration via Pivot’s exclusive, easy-to- maintain Cable Port System.
- Internal dropper post compatible.
- Cold forged alloy linkages with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings.
- Fox Float Kashima Factory shock, performance tuned for the Mach 429SL.
- Highly durable rubberized leather downtube and swingarm protection.
- Updated to Boost™ 12 x 148mm rear spacing.
- Designed to work with forks from 100-120 mm in travel.
- Weight conscious matte carbon finish with Red or Blue color options.
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XL for riders between 5’4″ and 6’3″+
- Available colors: Red/Black, Blue/Black
*Build kit information comming soon.
29" stock wheels, 27.5+ stock wheels