Mach 6 C Race GX Eagle 1x
Pivot’s renowned Mach 6 Carbon is longer, lower and sets a new benchmark for enduro / aggressive trail bikes. The new design benefits directly from Pivot’s extensive gravity design experience – the perfect combination of progressive geometry and uncompromising pedaling capability – making it the right choice for dropping into black-diamond terrain and hitting technical features at race pace. From peak to podium, the Mach 6 Carbon is enduro performance, redefined.
- Full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology.
- 155mm (6.1”) of renowned dw-link® suspension Pivot’s size-specific long and low enduro geometry (Medium, Large and XL sizes)
- rear and 160mm front travel.
- 27.5-inch wheels for the flickable handling and superior rollover
- Ultra-stiff, DH-inspired, double-wishbone rear triangle design
- Cold-forged wide and stiff upper and lower linkage design with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control.
- Custom-tuned Fox Factory Float DPX2 shock with Kashima.
- Internal cable routing, featuring Pivot’s Cable Port System and full Di2 integration.
- Internal dropper post compatible
- Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design is 1X and 2X gearing compatible.
- 180mm Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings.
- New ultra quiet low durometer rubberized frame protection
- Available colors: Aqua Blue, Dark Silver
*Build kit information comming soon