We didn’t set out to simply build an eMTB. We set out to create a class-leading enduro/trail bike that broke barriers and opened new doors to your riding. Say “Hello” to the Pivot Shuttle—the lightest, most capable and, dare we say it, utterly badass eMTB in the world.
We created a thoroughly modern mountain bike featuring progressive geometry, ultra-capable suspension, and a state-of-the-art carbon-fiber chassis. Then we added a class-leading power supply to the mix…which, we might add, we accomplished in a thoroughly innovative fashion.
Ride further, ride harder…and feel like a superhero while you’re at it.
- The world’s lightest, Class 1 e-MTB in the category
- Strong yet lightweight, thanks to a full carbon frame and uniquely integrated battery
- Lightest, most powerful and longest-lasting eMTB battery (Shimano STEPS E8000)
- Confidence-inspiring geometry for fast, technical riding
- 140mm of acclaimed dw‐link® rear suspension
- Fox 36 fork and custom-valved DPX 2 shock, tuned for the demands of an e-MTB
- Plays nice with both 27.5+ and 29-inch wheels (27.5+ come stock)
- Fits more riders than any other eMTB. Sizing accommodates riders between 5’4″ and 6’7″
- 10-year frame warranty
- We are partnering with IMBA, Trail Forks, People For Bikes and Shimano on trail access and where to ride your new Shuttle.
|SHOCK||FOX Float Performance Elite DPX2|
|FORK||FOX 36 Performance Elite 29/27.5+ 150mm 110QR|
|HEADSET||Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridge|
|REAR DER||XT Di2 11 Speed GS|
|SHIFTERS||XT Di2 11 Speed right/E8000 Left|
|BRAKES||XT M8020 4-piston|
|CRANKS||Shimano E8000 Drive Unit , BT-E8010 500Wh battery w/FC-E8050 Hollowtech crankset and 34T chainring – 170mm|
|BAR||Phoenix Team Carbon 35mm – 760mm|
|GRIPS||Phoenix Team Padloc|
|STEM||Phoenix Team Enduro 35mm dia. clamp. Length: 45mm|
|POST||FOX Transfer 125mm (SM) 150mm (MD-XL)|
|SEAT||Phoenix WTB Hightail Trail Race (SM), Phoenix WTB Vigo Pro (MD-XL)|
|CASSETTE||XT M8000 11-46 11 Speed|
|WHEELS||DT Swiss/PIVOT Custom EB1550 40mm eMTB specific design|
|TIRES||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5″+ x 2.8″ TR (front), Maxxis Rekon 27.5″+ x 2.8″ TR Silk-Shield (rear)|
|SIZE||S, M, L, XL|